Our client is a rapidly growing and profitable tech company headquartered in New York City that powers visual creativity around the world. Our client has the largest crowd-sourced digital content library in the world that includes photos, illustrations, vectors, 3D content, video, and music.
Our client is looking for top technologists to join our recently acquired a team, which is the leading provider of 3D models designed for films, games, commercials, architecture and more. You will help drive the future growth of our 3D content website. The team’s mission is to provide mentorship and peer reviews while gaining understanding of our codebase and business.
You will be working with highly-motivated and talented engineers on exciting and complex problems for the industry-leading 3D content website, with quality, performance, and scale in mind at every step of the way. Our core belief is that the customers are our number one priority so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do.
- Develop new features on our groundbreaking 3D asset management system
- Optimize our artist facing SPA to add content and metadata to products in the world’s largest 3D model marketplace
- Integrate our artist workflow management system in to the rest of our production ecosystem
- Develop internal tools to streamline curation of 3D content catalogs for marketing and syndication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Source Control: Git (Github)
- Progress Management: Asana, JIRA
- JSON:API and GraphQL
- ES6 / Babel
- Additional experience with MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Self-motivated and proactive; ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, and take creative feedback constructively
Nice to have:
- Experience in front-end technologies like React and Redux
- Experience with JS/HTML/CSS
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.