N-iX is looking for a DevOps Engineer who can become a part of our enthusiastic team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our customer is a US company that is specialized in delivering reliable Internet connectivity and entertainment multimedia to aircrafts worldwide, enhancing the experience for both passengers and crew. We are cooperating with the Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and BigData directions and we are looking for candidate who will be responsible for designing, developing and testing CI\CD pipeline.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Provide estimates for design and feature development
- Track project stories/tasks, provide status, and ensure stories/tasks are completed on schedule
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, SNS, and S3).
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Linux
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Being result-oriented, ability to make things done in a highly dynamic and stressful environment
- Good communication skills and good English
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.