We are looking for a Trainee DataWarehouse Engineer for our Information Management practice.
Our customer is a Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Gather and model data and make data available
- Build and maintain an ETL-process to prepare data for reporting
- Keep your knowledge up to date by following future developments in the data and business intelligence area
- SQL and ETL skills
- Intermediate English level
- Flexible and pragmatic approach, a real team player
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.