Our client delivers easy-to-use, online employee scheduling functions that allow you to keep up with availability, time-off requests, employee certifications and the daily roster. Message your team about the schedule or important store updates using the platform, or through email and text alerting. Plus, you and your staff will have access to the best customer care team ever.
It is the #1 rated employee scheduling app and is the fastest and easiest way to communicate about the work schedule or anything else!
It's one of the all-time highest grossing paid apps in the app store. This is real and profiting business. If you want to get a real product development experience for mobile there would be no better chance!
We are looking for an Senior iOS engineer to help develop and maintain the existing scheduling app. With millions of active users, the application is currently among top productivity apps on the App.
- Participated in the full life cycle of software development
- Including working with requirements, application design
- Coding, testing, debugging
- Working in tandem with an Android dev to develop new features in sync.
- 3+ years in iOS development
- Strong Objective-C & Swift knowledge
- Good English and communication skills
- Passion for technology and quality products
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.