N-iX Game Development and VR Studio in search of a Junior VFX Artist to work remotely or in-house to deliver the best stylized visual effects for games of different genres, such as RPG, CCG, etc.
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets, and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
- Creating clean and visually rich semi-stylized effects.
- Deliver ready-to-use assets for Unity engine (textures, meshes, 2D animations, etc.)
- 1+ Years of industry experience (with Unity game engine)
- Understanding of real-time visual effects, color theory, animation
- Ability to create VFX and 2D animations in stylized art style
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- A relevant portfolio or reel
Good to have:
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Passion for games
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.