N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for a proven Unity experience to be a valuable part of the distributed team that works on the next Apple Arcade game. The game is using all the latest technologies to assure great networking and cross-devices support as well as interesting in-game mechanics. We’re offering a unique chance to work with Apple services and gain knowledge from the best.
- UI, Analytics, and SDK integrations
- Program gameplay and application features in Unity
- Usage of Web GL and AR
- Implementation of new game designs
- Collaborate with other disciplines to deliver polished, visually impressive, optimized games
- Ensure code quality with standard design patterns along with sufficient documentation
- Ensure code quality with standard design patterns along with sufficient documentation.
- At least 3 years of experience in Unity development
- Proficient in C# , Unity2020
- Should be able to debug, profile app and resolve crash dsyms quickly
- Ensure the app UI developed scales across various displays , platforms and adheres to specifications
- Familiar with archiving , publishing and distributing the developed applications
- Experience developing and testing multiple players games with Unity
- Knowledge of GIT or related version control system
- English - Intermediate and higher (including verbal)
Will be plus:
- Experience with plugins development
- Experience with developing games for the ios platform
- Experience with rendering