Our Client is a company working in the MedTech domain, whose mission is to raise the level of cancer care, with the most comprehensive easy-to-use platform for advanced treatment discussions and tumor board analysis. Client’s decision support platform offers deeper insights, and the opportunity to submit questions and patient scenarios to be answered by the faculty or reviewed in a virtual tumor board.
As a part of the Engineering team, you will be working on building and improving the infrastructure, applying the best DevOps practices to maximize the speed of releasing new functionality. You will be encouraged to suggest improvements to the system, to ensure the system's quality, stability and great user experience. You will be participating in discussions and making technical decisions.
- 3+ years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS (Fargate, CodeStar, RDS, S3, SNS, Lambdas, optional - Amplify)
- Experience designing and deploying cloud services using Infrastructure as Code tools (Cloudformation or Terraform)
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Good communication skills and good English
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.