We are looking for a skilled Senior BA to join our Product team. We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making, and handle tasks independently while working as a part of a team. The project is in the discovery phase with the main focus to elicit gaps between As-Is and To-Be states and provide high-level estimates of the scope.
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, product managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Identify and define business needs and goals, clearly outline the stakeholders’ impact
- Analyze capability gaps between As-Is and To-Be states, suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Elicit and formalize functional and non-functional requirements
- Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage backlog, plan iterations, elaborate user stories with acceptance criteria. Manage solution scope, detect and track changes
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis/product owner role
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile software development methodologies
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (including diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Attention to details, strong logic mindset, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering, and solutions assessment
- Communication and facilitation skills, proactive approach in communication at all levels
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Good understanding of UX and design
- Advanced English
Client: Our client is a successful Insurance company, aiming to become a leading FinTech for energy insurance and installation of carbon saving products. In 10 years of existence, we acquired 180,000 customers and are continuing to grow! We challenge the status quo and strive to provide better quality and pricing of home plan cover to consumers across the UK.
Project: It is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. Our ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and our staff. You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools, and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.