Our client delivers easy-to-use, online employee scheduling functions that allow you to keep up with availability, time-off requests, employee certifications and the daily roster.
It is the #1 rated employee scheduling app and is the fastest and easiest way to communicate about the work schedule or anything else!
It's one of the all-time highest grossing paid apps in the app store. This is real and profiting business. If you want to get a real product development experience for mobile there would be no better chance!
We are looking to build a new team to rebuild and enhance the existing Logbook application. The team will consist of 4 Engineers and 2 QA, with a Product Owner and a Team Lead based in US.
- Develop REST services to support high-volume, low-latency web and mobile apps
- Design and implement DB schema to allow new functionality
- Implement architectures that involve AWS services (DynamoDB, SNS/SQL, API Gateway, Lambda, EKS)
- Maintain existing codebase
- Maintain existing functionality
- Proficiency in Java 8 (Java 11 is a plus)
- Experience with databases (relational and non-relational) and data modelling
- Understanding high-load and distributed systems
- Good understanding of multi-layer architecture
- Experience with AWS services (or any other cloud) would be a plus
- Experience with React.js would be a plus
- At least Intermediate level of English knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.