We are looking for a talented Fullstack Engineer to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. The client develops a SaaS product for managing customers, employees daily challenges to improve their work and daily life. Goal of the product is to create an environment where everybody can safely raise ideas that can help to find the best solution to any problem.
Product focus on transformation from older web technologies to new ones.
You will closely work with the team of developers to build the product and reach project Goals.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Develop web applications with a deep focus on making it as great as possible
- Communicate with the client’s team directly on a daily basis
- Continuous learning — you will be always learning
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- Must have excellent communication in English - both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- experience with GraphQL
- container technologies (e.g., Docker)
- Messaging systems
- microservices architecture
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.