N-iX are looking for an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Looking for an opportunity to work for an innovative Fintech company with cutting-edge technologies? Take a chance to make a valuable contribution in a Digital Bank development and enhance your professional skills in the banking industry.
What are we looking for?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will configure and deploy infrastructure on the cloud, consisting of container cluster, network architecture, identity and access management, application security, logging, monitoring, billing, and more.
In this role, you'll work with our engineering team. Together with the team, you will support implementation of services through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
You'll consult with the engineering team on how to best design their containerized applications for optimal scaling including continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD), load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration, and delivery pipeline.
- Work as a trusted technical advisor to the engineering team and solve complex cloud infrastructure challenges in the areas of networking, containerization, and clustering.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, open-source and sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison for the engineering and product teams to commercialize solutions for our customers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Experience in Azure Services and capabilities
- Proven practical experience in building and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience maintaining production-grade applications in Cloud environments
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with cluster deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Jenkins).
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g., Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g., REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience in system administration tasks in Linux, Unix, or Windows.
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices (e.g., encryption, certificates, key management).
- Demonstrated understanding of open-source server software (e.g., NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka etc).
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more