We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who is interested in an opportunity to work for an innovative Fintech company with cutting-edge technologies on a project on the MVP stage with new development activities and challenges ahead. In our cross international teams, we plan to have around 60 Software Engineers all with varying backgrounds and levels of experience. One key thing that all of our engineers have in common is a desire to develop brilliant, fintech products as a digital bank as well as their own skills. We trust our development teams to choose their tech stacks, you'll commonly encounter Java, Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes. We run our service in Azure.
Take a chance to make a valuable contribution in a Digital Bank development on it’s early stage and enhance your professional skills in the banking industry.
About the job:
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. SRE ensures that cloud services—both our internally critical and our externally-visible systems—have reliability, uptime appropriate to customer's needs and a fast rate of improvement. Additionally, SRE’s will keep an ever-watchful eye on our systems capacity and performance.
On the SRE team, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of scale which are unique to the project, while using your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis and large-scale system design. You will provide scalable, reliable, durable, and secure services using a customer-first approach while innovating technically. You will understand our customer's needs and how we can meet them.
- Develop and improve the whole lifecycle of services
- Establish and improve monitoring capabilities to reduce outage frequency and duration
- Create sustainable systems through automation and uplifts
- Develop and scale systems sustainably through mechanisms such as automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Client’s services
- Analyze and support services before they go live via system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning
- Conduct post incident analysis and reviews
Nice to have:
- Experience in Azure Services and capabilities
- Extensive expertise in software development/testing, development operations, and site reliability engineering
- Experience with algorithms and data structures and/or Unix/Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) and release orchestration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in distributed systems, storage systems, or databases
- Experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with excellent communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in configuring application monitoring with Azure Monitor and Application Insight
- Experience with Infrastructure as code
- Experience with Service Mesh
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more