N-iX is looking for Automation QA Engineer to contribute to building a performant and highly scalable solution for a Fortune 500 company, North America's leading distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating products. His deep expertise, creative technology solutions and unparalleled customer service keep more than 3,5 customers' worldwide operations running and their people safe.
- Design, write and execute E2E test automation framework.
- Perform testing in development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results.
- Document and prioritize test conditions and test scenarios, Identify, log, and track defects
- discovered during automated test runs.
- Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Write reusable and testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem.
- Understanding of software test automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- 2 years of test automation experience in (TypeScript or equivalent).
- English reading/writing/speaking skills.
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, NPM).
- Knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture best practices.
- Understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design.
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, browser networking.
- Familiarity with Selenium-Webdriver, command-line utilization.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a UNIX environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments (GitHub Actions / Jenkins / TeamCity /
- Experience working with and testing API / Restful services
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more