Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is a robust game development and art production studio, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 80 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
Find more about Game Development & VR Studio | N-iX
We are looking for an Engine Programmer to join our Supermassive Games team. You will be responsible for driving for the highest image quality possible for each scene to achieve Hollywood production values in real-time.
Good to have:
- Expert knowledge of modern C++
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience
- Strong 3D math skills
- Good knowledge of the PS4, Xbox One, DX11/12 rendering architectures, and APIs
- Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders, geometry processing, and lighting
- Passionate about the latest rendering techniques and achieving the highest possible graphical quality in-game, and understand cutting-edge renderer and pipelines inside out
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in UE4 development
- Experience in using and extending the editor and runtime of Unreal Engine.
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings