We are looking for Unreal Engine 4 Game Developer to help us create stunning 3D multi-platform games.
Our customer is amodern enterprise in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued partnership.
A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company. Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals.
- Multi-Player gaming, with standard server integrations like UR-Servers/Photon/GameSpark/PlayFab
- User Profiles and Game Stories developments in C++
- Test Driven development with CI/CD
- Hardware Integration with devices using Bluetooth and ANT+ protocols
- Coordinate with the project team in the execution of the project/assignments
- Design, implement, and maintain gameplay systems together with game designers
- Identify and define technical solutions for different gameplay features according to design documents
- Ensure that newly developed features and systems meet expectations and is coherent with existing code
- Perform design-reviews and code-reviews with team members
- Ensure your team can work efficiently and identify opportunities for workflow improvements
- Document your work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users how to use the new systems and functionalities.
- Self-driven and proactive in solving technical problems
- Help create and prioritize lists for project development
- Strong interest in game development and a curiosity for the games industry
- Solid proficiency in C/C++
- Experience in profiling and low-level optimizations
- Excellent understanding of Software Engineering principles
- Good understanding of asynchronous and multithreaded application development and architecture
- Ideally should know unreal but extensive experience in unity and willingness to quickly learn unreal is acceptable
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing highly scalable games is a big plus
- Experience as a Game Developer in AAA video game industry
- Knowledge of various software development processes and methodologies
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.