Out Client is an American financial technology company based in San Francisco. It lets users take out microloans at the point of sale with participating vendors and aims to provide a quick, transparent, and more inclusive lending alternative to credit cards. Customers enter their basic information and know within seconds if they're approved. Our Client looks at more than a FICO score, evaluating other things like social media activity to gauge financial responsibility. Lower interest rates and increased transparency make our client appealing, and merchants like that all the lending risks are assumed.
The engineering team is mainly focused on integration with 3rd party providers and clients. In addition, new microservices creation, by moving core functionality from monolith to new small deployable targets, is also part of team's activities.
- Developing and designing integration clients using Kotlin language/fixing issues if any.
- Writing unit, integration tests, and mocks which will be required for e2e testing of whole project workflows
- Testing integration on the testing environment.
- Daily communication with your team-members in US offices
- Plannings/meetings activities.
- Investigating new possible integrations/wiring PoCs
- 4 + years of commercial Back-End development experience
- Strong Java knowledge
- Desire to work with Kotlin and develop skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with CI/CD tools
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Intermediate + English level
The team's tech stack
includes but not limited to:
- Kotlin as the main technology
- MySQL / Redis / DynamoDB as a storage systems. Sometimes we still using S3.
- AWS / Kinesis
- Python ( reading a lot of python code is required )
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Healthcare & Sport benefits
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more