We are looking for a talented Back-End Engineer
to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops a SaaS product for managing customers, employees daily
challenges to improve their work and daily life. Goal of the product is to create an environment where everybody can safely raise ideas which can help to find the best solution to any problem.
Product focus on transformation from older web technologies to new ones.
You will closely work with the team of developers to build the product and reach project Goals.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Develop web applications with a deep focus on making it as great as possible
- Communicate with the client’s team directly on a daily basis
- Continuous learning — you will be always learning
Nice to have:
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced
- and distributed teams.
- Must have excellent communication in English - both verbal and written.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Container technologies (e.g., Docker)
- Messaging systems
- Microservices architecture
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents