We are looking for a mature Front-End engineer to participate in the development of a wide spectrum of Client’s projects, spanning web applications, background services, data ingestion and processing pipelines, reporting and analytical applications to AI/machine learning. This position offers a great opportunity to work across a wide range of technological infrastructures, while making impactful contributions.
As an integral member of the Client’s team, you will participate in the design, development, and enhancement of our Client’s proprietary applications systems primarily utilizing AngularJS / Bootstrap / JQuery technologies on the .NET platform. The position demands someone who can communicate effectively with team members, analyze problems, and create solutions that meet functional as well as non-functional needs such as scalability, reliability, and extensibility. The ideal candidate is motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven and possess great collaboration skills.
- Design and build applications with a focus on user experience, reliability and performance
- Maintain and enhance existing code
- Follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
- Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency
- Coach and mentor other team members when needed.
- 5+ years of experience in Front-End development
- Strong AngularJS, service, module and component development
- Strong knowledge of interacting with Restful web services
- Strong skills in responsive UI development, Bootstrap
- Good to have experience with Telerik and/or Kendo UI components
- Experience with .NET Web API, Entity Framework, OData, MSSQL will be a HUGE plus
- Expert knowledge of version control systems Git / TFS
- Self-starter, ability to learn and adapt quickly, and a willingness for self-improvement.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Healthcare & Sport benefits
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more