Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
- The Quality Engineering team is responsible for quality in one of the Client’s projects.
- The Engineer will work with the team to define quality processes, standards, and tools to ensure our products keep the quality bar high.
- Partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
- Work on writing test cases and execute manual testing
- Develop and implement quality metrics and standards for the organization.
- Collaborate with product development on test and automation strategy and implement it across teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer
- Experience with API testing
- Experience writing test cases and other test documentation
- Experience working in Agile environments (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience creating quality standards/metrics and implementing them across teams.
- Experience using different API and UI test frameworks and tools.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents