is looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer
to join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to our customer to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our client's focus, and every day they help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role:
As a Data Engineer, you will accelerate the growth of our Client's business. You will help by harnessing, monitoring, and governing data that they collect and bring it together through event frameworks and ETL(s) to ensure it is trusted. The data will need to be monitored and governed well so that it can be trusted.
- Develop Kafka-based data-streaming solution from scratch
- Rebuild the old Segment platform into a new AWS Kafka-based platform
- Build data pipelines using AWS services (ECS, Glue, Lambda) and dbt
- Work with Snowflake-based data warehouse.
- Work with different Data Sources: S3, Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in data projects
- Proficient working knowledge of Python and data engineering
- Proficient in Kafka
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, ECS, S3)
- Expert in custom or structured ETL design, implementation
- Experience working in high performing, agile environment
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents