We are looking for a skilled Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our engineering team.
You will be responsible for test automation implementation and maintenance on Front-end, API and other layers, as well as contribute to test automation strategy for the project.
We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of the team.
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
CORGI HomePlan is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. Our ambition is to build the next generation of an insurance platform that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and our staff.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
- Test automation for Web application including Front-end, API, DB and other layers
- Tests integration and execution in CI process
- Extension of test automation framework with new capabilities
- Test cases review, prioritization and adjustments for test automation purpose
- Analyze results, fix and stabilize tests on daily basis
- Defects reporting
- Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
- Performance testing
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in tests automation (Cypress, Selenium Webdriver or similar frameworks)
- Good experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems (GIT or another)
- Solid experience with API testing and automation, cross-browser testing
- Experience with SQL
- Deep knowledge of test automation processes and approaches
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Intermediate English level and good communication skills
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings