Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and are looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for a C++ Unreal Tools Programmer
to join our Supermassive Games team. You will be part of the team that builds the first-class custom tools for UE4/5(sequencer, inventory, save system, etc.), which will be used in future games.
Good to have:
- Expert knowledge of modern C++
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience
- Strong math skills, specifically good knowledge of linear algebra
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, tools, audio, networking, memory handling, scripting, etc.
- Amazing problem-solving skills, ability to understand and work with complex systems & unfamiliar code
- Understanding of Unreal Editor
- JS (Node, Typescript, Meteor, Electron, React)
- Knowledge of relational and document-oriented databases
- Knowledge of Multi-threading
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings