We are looking for a talented Senior C++ (QT) Software Engineer to join our growing team in N-iX. To apply you have to have a permit to work in any EU country.
Being part of our team means you like technology and challenges. We use Qt framework, C++, and some bits of native code to connect with the drones’ SDKs (Swift, Kotlin, Java, ObjC). We are always looking for new ideas, better ways to keep improving our architecture and be ready to support the new features coming with the latest drones.
About the customer:
The company develops a cutting-edge drone software solution used by hundreds of customers to perform Digital Twin based inspections in a more effective way than ever before.
As a part of our team you will contribute to the development of our mobile application implemented in C++ and Qt. This product is meant for professionals and its mission is to manage drone flights for data capture. The product and the team are a key piece of the software solution the Client is providing for drone inspection. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with other developers, UX designers, drone pilots, QA testers and product owners. The daily job is to develop features that will be tested in the field with real drones and used by customers all over the world for their own specific business needs.
- Design, build and deliver cross-platform applications using Qt and C++.
- Maintain and upgrade system by adding new features and supporting new drones.
- Implement maintainable and scalable solutions according to the team’s quality standards.
- Collaborate proactively with product managers, UX designers, and software engineers using an agile process to build world-class, user-focused solutions.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment such as new deployments, monitoring, etc.
- Interact with other developers in the company, learning new technologies, proposing improvements, etc.
- Build a fantastic product.
- Collaborate in the full product life-cycle together with PO, UX and developers, from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment.
- 5+ years of work experience coding in C++
- Solid knowledge of the Qt framework and QML.
- Good knowledge of modern software engineering principles and techniques (i.e. code reviews, git, test-driven development, refactoring, continuous delivery, incremental delivery).
- Versatile skill-set developer: willing to or prepared to learn and use any technology available to win the market with our products.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Experience collaborating with different people such as product owners, UX designers, QA etc.
- Ability to deliver pragmatic solutions and value simplicity.
- A team-first mindset.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken.
- Perfect fit with our team spirit: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
- Strong organizational skills to work autonomously.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings