We are looking for a skilful Java Full Stack Software Engineer, who must be able to adjust to constant business change.
Our customer - Integrated Shipping Services has set itself apart as an independent carrier with a fresh, unique approach. His strategy as a global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages to customers worldwide. We have created a smart, efficient network that ensures stable, reliable services; and we have made it our mission to focus on the needs of our customers, which stand at the heart of all our decisions. The main idea of our product operates in select trades, where it has a competitive advantage and where it can provide superior service. We maintain a flexible partnership approach with other major carriers, and our new line structure is a much-needed alternative to customers concerned about the current alliance-dominated market.
- Hand-On full stack development of innovative applications.
- Working under guidance of a Senior Engineer.
- Working in XP with Remote pairing.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years full stack development.
- 1,5/2 + years of experience in the following technologies: Java, Spring, Scala.
- Experience with Functional Programming and Java Streams.
- 0.5/ 1 + years of experience in FE development with modern java script Framework/libraries ( React).
- Experience with developing a reactive UI (Reactive JS).
- The desire to work in TDD/BDD development in the following frameworks: Junit, Jasmin, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium
- Experience in micro-services-based architecture and tools (Spring Boot/Cloud) - an advantage.
- Experience in DevOps development and Jenkins - an advantage.
- Experience in development in Kotlin – an advantage.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions. - an advantage.
- Experience in developing and deploying in Container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud foundry) -an advantage.
- Familiarity with the following design concepts: micro-services, service discovery, circuit breaker.
- The desire to learn fast and contribute to the project
- Versatility and capability to switch easily between different tasks and technologies.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Good English - verbal and written.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings