N-iX Game and VR Studio is a 200+ people full-cycle game and VR development team, one of the biggest and the most efficient external game development vendor in Ukraine specializing in engineering (Unity, Unreal, backend, devops), and content production (concept art, 3D modeling, animation, VFX).
We are growing and looking for an experienced Delivery Manager
to join our team.
In the Delivery Manager
role, you will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure, and technology services composition to successfully deliver what N-iX Game & VR Studio Clients expect to achieve their business goals. The Delivery Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Head of Studio at N-iX Game & VR Studio
Long term responsibilities:
- Own P&L to ensure sustainable growth of the designated accounts through excellence in building winning teams and managing delivery operations.
- Ensure development of existing portfolio by levering best delivery excellence practices and reaching high client satisfaction from services delivery.
- Successful new client onboarding under VP supervision. Building/launching delivery for new clients.
- Manage customer expectations & relationships with client’s engineering stakeholders.
Ensure high satisfaction and engagement of the team members. Maintain a productive environment and Studio culture across the designated accounts.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the delivery management function.
- Focus on high operational efficiency and reaching unit performance goals.
- Active Business Development support. Be able to autonomously facilitate Business Development and presale processes, pitch Studio capabilities, follow-up with additional information, participate in legal negotiations, etc.
- Build long-term partnership with the client management team, discover new opportunities with clients. Grow existing client portfolio through delivering high-quality services to the clients and using best industry practices
- Business excellence goals: execute governance practices on accounts (Quarterly Business Reviews, Weekly and Monthly syncs, reporting to VP etc.), review client CSAT results, review ESAT results and develop efficient HR strategies for designated accounts together with People Partners.
- Deep understanding of Game Development outsourcing business
- 4+ years of proven experience in project management
- Proven experience of managing a business of the following size one (25+ FTE) or multiple accounts (10+ FTE)
- Experience in working with U.S. or European companies.
- Proven experience in team-building and distributed team management.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- SDLC management and proficiency in Project Management in Games
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Understanding of the US and European business practices and cultural norms
- General knowledge of the game development principles/practices
- Keeping track of the economic and technology global trends
- Knowledge of traditional and Agile project management methodologies
- Advanced understanding of the project management techniques and tools, including basic revenue models, profit and loss modeling, cost-to-completion projections, project pricing models, project billing procedures, budget estimation techniques, and others
- Upper-intermediate+ or Advanced English, both written and verbal.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings