N-iX is an international company with Ukrainian roots that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries spanning Europe, the US, and Latin America. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for Key Accounts Engagement Manager / Associate Director to join our team. This is a strong managerial role, which anticipates tight work with the own team of engagement managers and is heavily focused on sales conversion results of the team, strong support of the inferior, their assistance and mentorship to succeed with the contract signature, as well as individual participation in the sales process. The pipeline of potential prospects includes enterprise-size, Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 and requires direct interaction with clients’ top executives and decision-making stakeholders. It is also expected that KAEM as team leader shall invest time and efforts to grow team’s sales expertise in specific industry and technology domains (i.e. Fintech, Manufacturing, Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Logistics and Supply Chain etc.; Data management, solution sales, Enterprise VR and others). KAEM shall strongly support company standards and practice, maintain selling behaviors, create positive work climate, embrace education and of the team, measure success and provide feedback.
Duties and responsibilities:
Summary of Qualification:
- Strong sales process management within the assigned sales team, internal and external stakeholders; building sales strategy, it’s execution and monitoring.
- Full responsibility over the conversion rate and sales team success. Evaluate sales goals and achieve sales results.
- Strong sales risks identification and escalation; ability to advise and execute risk mitigation plan.
- Sales team full supervision and support. Tight work with the inferior to achieve successful results.
- People management. New hires, onboarding, and training of the team members.
- Providing regular reports and feedbacks to the superior and senior management. Work in tight partnership with N-iX leadership in execution of company’s strategy and maximizing opportunities.
- Overseeing and participation in the contract negotiation process.
- Min 2+ years in managerial position, and not less that 6+ years total working in sales direction/or in delivery on a customer-facing role (directly involved in customer communication, qualification, needs understanding, able to construct clear messages and work on sales strategy within presales team).
- Experience in sales/business development in IT outsourcing or professional services companies.
- M.S./M.A. degree. Additional courses or education is a plus.
- English - advanced; Other foreign language is a plus.
- Excellent deep knowledge of software life cycles (SDLC), software engineering methodologies and frameworks, how IT outsourcing works, cooperation and billing models.
- Distinguished level of competence in customer needs identification, deal qualification and customer focus. Superior in establishing relationships with key stakeholders of the client.
- Understand company priorities from the perspective of strategies, goals and terms and conditions on which cooperation setup must be implemented.
- Able to act as independent stakeholder from N-iX side to close the deal if necessary.
- Experience working with enterprise sales, procurement and legal.
- Distinguished skills in negotiations (including ability to speak of N-iX contract, pricing and other terms with client, conduct negotiations, identify risks)
- Superior skills in emotional intelligence.
- Strong focus on result and prioritization.
- Superior correspondence skills.
- Strong project management and risk management skills.
- Time management and self-organization skills.
- Available for travel.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings