AQA Engineer, join our Gorillas team at N-iX and receive a welcome bonus - $2,000!
Hey there! We are Gorillas & we are influencing the way people live their lives. Groceries being delivered to your door in 10 minutes is a concept that up until recently was unimaginable. We’re redefining an industry that has never experienced the rapid changes that we’re creating. You can now be a part of generating this change.
At Gorillas, we will enable customers all over Europe to experience a radically different way of grocery shopping. As a member of the product team you will become part of a
multinational and diverse organization, in which values are defined and a positive as well as inclusive culture is cultivated. We run a highly complex technological operation across clients, platforms and countries. You will be among the first ones to join and therefore be able to shape both technology as well as our culture. You will be able to thrive in a work environment focused on personal growth as well as team development and experience a hyper-growth startup environment.
The dynamic product department is the brain of Gorillas. A neat network of cross-functional teammates responsible for product management, design, user experience, analytics and cutting-edge engineering. They run a highly complex technological operation across clients, platforms and countries. Together they build the product and experience that is the core of Gorillas.
As a part of the fastest growing startup in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, Gorillas ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About this position
We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will work with us on creating the best possible user experience for our customers as well as our internal teams. As an early joiner, you will be able to work with growing engineering teams. Together with them, you will be able to shape how our digital products are delivered to our scaling international customer base. Building on your expertise, you will make sure that our systems are stable and represent the state of the art technology to support the growing needs of our customers and team.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated testing tools and strategies for our Mobile applications and APIs that will have a day to day usage
- Creating and configuring the infrastructure around our automated tests
- Working closely with Mobile Developers
- Reviewing application architectures, pair programming & code reviews to improve testability
- Spending at least 10% of your time innovating on the latest test tools & techniques
- Helping to raise, root cause bugs and sharing manual testing duties seldomly
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (we use Kotlin and Swift)
- 4+ years of mobile test automation experience (Espresso/XCUITest are preferred)
- Advanced API testing experience, GraphQL experience is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of software engineering design patterns & principles in the scope of mobile
- Great team-working & communication skills
- The ability to keep learning and adapting to new technologies and tools
- To be a team player that is cross-functional and accommodating
- Experience testing mobile applications
Desired, but non-essential traits:
- Experience with Performance testing or Security testing
- Experience with TDD & BDD
- Building dashboards for technical and business metrics
- Experience with test automation on web UIs including SPAs
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings