Technology Office designs and executes industry-relevant inventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. We are looking for a Head of the Cloud department. If you want to be a part of creating a new department, you would like to participate in consulting: pre- and discoveries, you would like to investigate new features of top technologies, so welcome to the team.
As a Head of the Cloud department, you will be at the forefront of N-iX global expansion, working with multiple work streams and stakeholders. This is a tremendous opportunity to prove yourself and unlock the new growth frontiers for the company.
We offer our customers services in the design/discovery of the green-field solution architecture and operations, assessment of existing architectures, legacy architecture modernization, and long-term architectural project support. N-iX team works in multiple technology domains, including Cloud, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Mobility, Service Oriented Architecture, B2B Integration, and Test Automation to create the solution empowering your business and your customers.
- Drive cloud architectural service executions such as Presale, Discovery, and Assessment.
- Lead cloud migration and modernization services
- Build a cloud department from scratch: team set up and define cloud services
- Talk to the business to understand business and technical requirements for the project. Communicate technical constraints and decisions to the business.
- Facilitate cooperation of all the stakeholders to define and prioritize architectural drivers for the solution.
- Cooperate with other architects and technology experts to produce solid architectural decisions. Drive and coordinate technical staff discussions.
- Elaborate on system quality attributes such as performance, scalability, availability, fault-tolerance, security, deployment, maintainability, and others.
- Translate customers' business, functional, and non-functional requirements into high-quality solution architecture visions and operations plans consistent with enterprise architectural standards using Attribute Driven Design.
- Define architecture strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools in architecture visions.
- Drive or assist in solution implementation estimation and roadmap construction.
- Analyze, model, document, and assess existing software architectures according to the Architecture Trade-off Analysis methodology.
- Act as an expert and consult development teams on adherence to solution design, development, and testing standards.
- Convey technical ideas to the development and operations teams.
- Higher education in Computer science, Applied mathematics, or equivalent education
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development
- Successful track of consulting projects and presale activities
- Cross-domain expertise
- Managing 10+ groups of technical people
- AWS, Azure experience
- CoE experience: participate as a team member or creating services
- English upper-intermediate strong level and higher
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent estimation skills
- People motivation skills
- Ability to talk in technical language and switch to the language of business managers
- Ability to recognize software patterns and solutions associated with those patterns
- Ability to establish credibility with client representatives
- Cloud Certification: AWS Associate Architect, Azure Architect (required)
- SEI Software Architecture Professional (Optional)
- SCJP/SCJD/SCWCD/SCBCD/SCDJWS (Optional)
- MCP/MCTS/MCPD (Optional)
- IBM SOA (Optional)
- TOGAF (Optional)
- Willingness to travel to abroad locations
- Desire to work in an autonomous mode
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and a good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sports program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings