N-iX is an international company with Ukrainian roots that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries spanning Europe, the US, and Latin America. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
We believe that it is all about a team. And that is why “We are looking for a team of missionaries, not a team of mercenaries.” Mercenaries build whatever they're told to build. Missionaries are true believers in the vision and are committed to solving problems.
We are looking for a bright and experienced Head of Learning and Development, who will be empowered to figure out the best Learning solutions and implement the change that makes a difference for the leadership and the whole N-IX company globally.
We are looking for a Head of Learning and Development, who will:
- launch L&D direction in the company from scratch, where L&D integrates learnings in the flow of work so that the talents and business can grow and unlock their potential. Where L&D strives to excel our leader's competence and behavior through the implementation of tailored learning strategies
- Identify and seize organizational development needs while using an entrepreneurial mindset, empathy, and creativity
Who Is This Vacancy For?
Self-starter that demonstrates leadership with or without formal authority who has:
- 4+ years of proven experience in L&D direction
- Track record of helping the company succeed by training and developing their leaders
- Good analytical and logical skills (being a visionary with a big picture who is not afraid of excel spreadsheets :) )
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level
- Deep knowledge of Ukrainian and International best practices in L&D
- Ability to drill down to find the root cause of issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and communication skills
It would be great if you have experience or passion to grow in such areas as:
- Designing and implementing L&D programs for mature leaders
- Implementing L&D concepts and initiatives that make a difference
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and reasonable compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings