Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
- Develop and support multiplayer VR experiences
- Prototyping and coding gameplay/animation/UI features
- Creation, debugging, maintenance and optimization of custom extensions for UE4
- Re-engineering of existing code to meet new requirements and implement new technologies
- Writing clean, maintainable, portable and well-documented code
- Cooperate with designers, animators, programmers and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
- Ensure stability and performance of the VR applications
- Experience in game development (3+ years)
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 (3+ years)
- Experience in the development of multiplayer games/VR applications
- Knowledge in UE client-server architecture
- Good knowledge of C++, design patterns and software engineering
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A good understanding of performance and optimization.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Good to have:
- Experience in VR
- Unreal Engine blueprints
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings