Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio
is a robust game development and art production studio, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 80 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio
, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and are looking for Middle C++ Software Engineer
to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
- Prototyping and coding gameplay, animation, and UI features;
- Creation, debugging, maintenance, and optimization of custom extensions for С++;
- Re-engineering of existing code to meet new requirements and implement new technologies;
- Writing of clean, maintainable, portable, and well-documented code.
- Cooperating with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature.
- Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC and Mobile devices.
Good to have:
- Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns, and software engineering
- Minimum of two years of professional experience using C++ as the main language
- Capability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and portable code
- English intermediate or higher
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in game development
- A good understanding of performance optimization;
- VCS (preferably Git, to be familiar with git-flow);
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes;
- Experience with other programming and scripting languages, like Java, Lua will be a plus.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings