Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is a robust game development and art production studio, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 80 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for Senior Unreal Engine Engineer to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
- Prototyping and coding gameplay/animation/ui features
- Creation, debugging, maintenance and optimization of custom extensions for UE5
- Implement new technologies
- Writing of clean, maintainable, portable and well-documented code
- Cooperate with designers, animators, programmers and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
- Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC (VR)
- Experience in game development (3+ years)
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 (5+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns and software engineering
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong 3D math skills and good knowledge of algorithms
- A good understanding of performance and optimisation.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers and programmers and propose effective solutions
Good to have:
- Experience in VR
- Unreal Engine blueprints
- Some knowledge of other programming and scripting languages
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings